Tuesday, March 6, 2012

One shop to build it...

Its been TOO long since I have posted an update to this blog.  Recently I began to follow a friends blog site.  That person has established a discipline of writing every Friday.  Discipline is something I need more in my life.  So, in an effort to put some order back into my life.  I am picking TUESDAY to update this site.  I cannot promise that there will always be something interesting to read.  But come hell or high water, this location will receive new words every week.

I hope you enjoy.

AN UPDATE:

Finally,  I have secured a small workshop space not too far from home.  This is the beginning of the road to completion on the Spider.  I will post some pre-move in pictures. The goal is to set up a working space to make the repairs needed to the car. As with this site, I will have to become more disciplined to get the Spider back on the road.

Stay tuned...

No comments: